to vent about my husband :) I love him to death, but I get a little frustrated every time I look at online statements and realize that he has signed us up for some trial offer (either realizing it or not) and we have been charged for the last year or two months (depending on which time you want to talk about) because he never cancelled the trial offer or didn't realize that when he clicked that save $10 now button (too good to be true right) he just gave them our credit card number for them to charge us monthly on whatever service that they may be offering. I am still fuming about when he ordered off the Internet these fat burning pills (he'd kill me if he knew I was blogging this) with something in them from Brazil that he had seen on his mission and knew it was safe stuff or whatever and didn't realize that the one cent that they claim to charge for whatever purpose is just a way to get your credit card number because if you had read the fine print then you would have realized that the free trial offer wasn't, but instead a 14 day offer and if you didn't like them you have to send them back or else your credit card would be charged a HUGE amount of money. OK I feel a little better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
he would probably be more embarrassed about that picture.
Oh snap!
:)
funny, he is great though. thankfully peter doesn't do this but he has other things he does to get to me, as do I. I am sure your online shopping sprees make him cringe just a little :) hahaha
So awesome that you rat him out for all the internet world to see!!
Jayme you crack me up! I love reading your blog even if I usually don't take the time. When I do, you make my day! :)
Post a Comment