I have seen so many creative and amazing decorations lately on blogs that I thought I might share what is new in our home. Simply take any old sweatshirts, pants, shirts, towels or whatever is lying around and place near door. You don't have to fold it any special way just roll it up kind of and scoot as close to door as possible. This is Wynden's idea of how to block the wind from coming in under your doors. Pretty isn't it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Boy! When you guys decorate, you REALLY decorate! You forgot to mention covering the vents with t-shirts in the rooms that you don't go in as often ;)
very pretty :)
Nice :)
Tell him that Bob Vela is on is way over to kick his butt. Then Norm Abram (my personal favorite), is going to mitre saw him from here to the New Yankee Workshop. Then, Vanilla Ice (no seriously, he has a home-improvement show) is going to write a rap about him...
At least they are serving a purpose. I thought they were just taken off there and left:)
hilarious
we have the same decor! Except ours is a fancy schmancy 4th of July blankie. Ha ha! :)
Post a Comment