Thursday, November 18, 2010
Clarification
A little birdie told me that there is confusion for some on how Diesel's accident actually happened with the fireplace. I placed the belt around his waist and he then left me to run around in crazy circles. For the record, I was not swinging him around in the air by the belt that was secured around his waste. This actually me laugh so thanks D for that. Hopefully with this explanation there will be no more calls to cps. Just kidding :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I thought you were standing holding one end of the belt and he was running around you in circles. And you let go or stood too close to the fireplace. IN the future, time outs are more effective than lacerations or burns.
Oh my word! Totally laughing at the "swinging around in the air" thing. Who would think that?!
Jayme you are a great mother. Accidents happen to all of us.
Oh, shoot! I already called CPS on you...
I understood it the first time :)
But this time, I'm laughing about tying a belt to "waste"... eew :)
I only laugh because I am the QUEEN of typos! I do it ALL THE TIME.
Also, my kids get bonked all the time :)
Post a Comment