That thought was going through my head as I held Diesel's hand that stuck out of the papoose that he was wrapped in, as the doctor put a stitch in his forehead.
Diesel was being ever so cute Monday night as he had me put Hunter's belt around his waist and then ran crazy circles around our family room until he tripped and his head hit our rock fireplace. Again a first in our family for a serious fireplace mishap.
It was almost 8:00 and I quickly called Madrona's after hours clinic and the nurse told me if I could be there in 15 minutes they would do it. YES! No visit to the dreadful ER. Five stitches later and a very unhappy Diesel we were on our way home after leaving there just over an hour earlier. I call that good service.
4 comments:
oh poor boy! it is truly a miracle that this is the first serious injury from that fireplace! i'm glad you didn't have to sit in the ER forever, and i'm glad he's ok!
Ouch! Poor liitle man :/ Glad he's ok though!
Look at that tough little man! I am still waiting for the first time... and hope it is when I am home 'cause Samuel isn't very good with blood.
so lucky, hate the er! so sorry for him though that stinks but your right so much more to look forward too.
Post a Comment