I saw this on one of my friends from high school blogs and thought why not it's hard to think of things to write about.
What are your middle names?
Lynne and John
How long have you been together?
Married 10 years together 16 years.
How long did you know each other before you started dating?
My first memory of Wynden was when I was in the 5th grade he was in the 6th and he was outside jumping rope with all the girls (always a ladies man). To answer the question though 6 years
Who asked who out?
He asked me to prom his junior year
Whose siblings do you see the most?
Probably his, but we see both sides quite a bit
Do you have any children together?
4 and one more on the way
What about pets?
Yes one cat and two goats
Did you go to the same school?
Yes both graduates of Lynden High School
Who is the most sensitive?
me
Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Red Robin and the Nuthouse
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Brazil
Who has the craziest exes?
me :)
Who has the worst temper?
We are both pretty laid back, so I think this one is a tie
Who does the cooking?
me, Wynden tells everyone that I am a great cook because I drive thru and order it just the way he likes it.
Who is more social?
Both equal.
Who is the neat freak?
definitely me
Who is the most stubborn?
I'm sure he would say me, but I say him
Who hogs the bed?
It use to be me, but I have trained myself to be good, so I would have to say only the little person who joins us in the middle of the night.
Who wakes up earlier?
Well my first potty break is usually around 2:30, but I get to go back to sleep so he wins.
Where was your first date?
Besides prom I would have to say that our first date was going to a movie and then to a fundraiser dance for his best friend's AAU basketball team.
Who has the bigger family?
He does (3 brothers and 2 sisters) I have 3 sisters
Do you get flowers often?
No I use to get them every Tuesday because Windermere would give a rose to every house on tour and I would get all the left overs, but now they give out a chocolate bar
How long did it take to get serious?
We were such good friends before we started dating that it was as if we had always been together.
Who eats more?
Wynden
Who sings better?
Neither of us would ever stand a chance on American Idol :)
Who does the laundry?
I do.
Who’s better with the computer?
For sure him
Who drives when you are together?
He does, I can't handle how he makes me feel like I am the worst driver ever
Who picks where you go to dinner?
Mutual decision, usually.
Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?
Me I guess.
Who wears the pants in the relationship?
He does.
Who has more tattoos?
Wynden
Who cries more?
That would be me.
Who eats more sweets?
Me I love chocolate, he is more of a salty man
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
You guys are a great couple!
John and Lynne would be two totally different people! I imagine that those two are less fun :) You and Kevin share middle names (Lyn for Kev) by the way-- too bad Wynden's middle name isn't Ann... we could be twinsies!
cute :) I feel the same way about the driving...
I thought Wynden's only tattoo was the one on his lower back? I am also really good at ordering drive thru for dinner. ;)
that is cute. i thought the drive through comment was hilarious!
Wynden has tattoos? : P
Fun to read Jayme :) I'm a Lynn as well... though not spelled as cool with the "e" at the end :)
Wynden has a tatoo? I wasn't aware. I guess I'm not in the loop since Vashti knows! :)
I think your next post should be a survey on people with the middle name of "Lynne" and the various and sundry spellings. (I am Lyn). I love the take-out answer, too! Very close to home. :)
the "ex" answer on mine was just for you! :o)
Post a Comment