Hallie is my favorite maniac messy kid. she CRACKS me up!!!! i can't wait until she starts fully talking, oh the stories she is going to tell!
Oh, No! My brother used to suck on markers and as observant as my sister and I were we would never say a thing until one of our parents would come in the room with a "What's going on in here?!"
AAAAH! Things like that usually happen at our house when I am dumb enough to attempt a nap.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hallie is my favorite maniac messy kid. she CRACKS me up!!!! i can't wait until she starts fully talking, oh the stories she is going to tell!
Oh, No! My brother used to suck on markers and as observant as my sister and I were we would never say a thing until one of our parents would come in the room with a "What's going on in here?!"
AAAAH! Things like that usually happen at our house when I am dumb enough to attempt a nap.
Post a Comment