Don't people say the craziest things? The other day at the bank, the manager gave me some brochures for a new account and told me it was good toilet reading. Then she realized I was pregnant and I had the three youngest with me and she asked if I knew what caused that yet. That last statement seems to top everyone's list of things to ask me when they see me pregnant with three or four kids with me depending on what time of day it is. One of these days I am going to be brave enough to return to them a very detailed answer :) Actually I won't but I would love to!
Update: I posted earlier about Hallie saying "please Hunter" that one night and everyone thinking it was so cute. That is how she says it now. If you ask her to say please she will say "please Hunter"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Isn't it amazing what comes out of peoples mouths? When we met a then, new neighbor (I'm sure you know them too) I was pregnant with David. The first thing out of the guys mouth was "What are you thinking about having another baby? Are you crazy?" Good way to make a first impression! They since have moved.
can't believe she asked you if you knew what caused that? that is crazy.
I am speechless! Really???? Please do not open a new account there.
I'm convinced that people lose all Tact when conversing with Preggy women... Seriously people can be just downright RUDE! I probably would've started crying... I'm sorry you had to deal with that though...uggggghhh....
i seriously would start saying, " i just can't get enough!" or " my husband is such a stallion" something to shut them up and shock them. i don't know why people think they can say whatever they want to a pregnant woman....
My fave is when someone asked if it was on purpose... yikes! Um, yeah, do I look dumb?
Holy cow I am peeing my pants over Kaitlyn's comment! I am shocked that someone would say that to you!
That's rude. I received a phone call from a significant family member telling me not to have anymore kids not an hour after delivery Celina. Grrr.
When I was pregnant with #6, my neighbor (mother of one, never to have any more) asked me if I was a baby making machine. I love Kaitlyn's comments. Wish I had a good comeback at the time, but sometimes brainless people's comments just stupify us.
Jamie! How exciting it was for me to find your blog! It was crazy seeing you over Christmas and how much your family has grown. I remember when you were just pregnant with Lexi and then little Hunter came around and that was it! Now you've got yourself a big ole' family :) Good for you!
Question, is Hallie pronounced Halle (like Halle Berry) or Hayley? We love both those names and if we have a girl next, her name will be one of those.
It was nice seeing you too Tracy. It's hard to believe that you are old enough to have a family it seems like yesterday you were in young womens. I read your blog to but I not the best comment leaver.
It is pronounced like the actress Halle Berry
Post a Comment