Hunter is a funny boy and definitely keeps his sisters on their toes. Lately, he has started this thing where whenever the girls want something that he has he tells them "say please" and won't give to them until they use their manners, even though sometimes they had it first. It annoys everyone, including me because it just leads to a lot of screaming. I try to remind Hunter that is for mommy only to say and maybe when he uses his manners all the time it is something he can maybe say. He seems to forget that he isn't suppose to do this (I am going to have to start disciplining him for it). Well last night after he did it all day with constant reminders from me Hallie started just randomly saying for no good reason over and over "please Hunter, please Hunter" It was so darn cute and funny. We all got a kick out of it and of course she picked up on it and continued doing it for over an hour. I haven't heard Hunter say it all day today :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sweet :) And if they start bugging HIM with it, he'll probably loose interest!
That's cute except the screaming part! Madison does what Scott and I call the "Manipulative Pattern". If Celina has a toy she wants she will try and pawn off a different toy on her by demonstrating what an amazing toy it is and convince Celina to trade. We bought a book called Kitty Princess and the Fantastic Frog to help her learn that conning someone out of a toy is not the way to go. It's a pretty cute book and has gotten the point across to her!
I don't think Hunter could be capable of such malicious behavior.
maybe he can teach Blake how to say please! :o)
Post a Comment