Monday, February 23, 2009

Love this weather!











So last week the weather was awesome, a little cold, but manageable. The kids played outside, we went for a walk, and even made it to the park for a picnic on Saturday. Here are some pictures of the kids at the park. Frozen, but enjoying themselves

6 comments:

Vashti said...

I'll be so happy for winter to end! I am ready for the nice weather to start again! Lynden City park is the best, I totally love that place! (Do you think I could use any more of these !!!!! in my comment!?!?!)

kaitlyn said...

i have loved this weather... but i also liked hearing the rain today when i woke up. i wish i lived closer to the lynden city park. maybe someday. i had fun at dinner last night. haha, look at my baby blog widget. neiner neiner

Suzanne said...

kaitlyn sucks.... :o)

Unknown said...

I think everyone should move to Lydnen ;)

I just love your kids! And Josie and Gillian too for that matter :) Love the pics!

Tyler said...

Yes, nothing beats the euphoria of the first day of the new year when the sun comes out. You crawl out of the winter dens, slather on the sunscreen, find your darkest sunglasses, and marvel at the beauty. If, however, the rain does not begin within 10 days and last until July, that euphoria will turn to hysteria due to the global warming induced drought.

Peter and Lesha said...

yeah I am with Courtney everyone should just move to Lynden:) anyway yeah I too am very ready for summer (or what we have of it) your kdis are too cute love Halie.