Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Timeline Tag

so this one goes...you write 3 things about what you were up to during each of the following times{20 years ago, 10 years ago, 5 years ago, 3 years ago, 1 year ago, this year so far, yesterday, today, tomorrow, 1 year from now}

20 years ago Let's see I would have been 6 (just kidding) I was 12. The year 1989:
1. I was in the 6Th grade
2. I had two boyfriends that year their names were Ben Hardman his nickname was Beaker and Rob Van Diest.
3. I played every sport available through Lynden Youth Sports

10 years ago, the year 1999:
1. I was in my first year of marriage to my husband Wynden
2. I was working two jobs: Izzy's and Kathy's Coffee
3. We lived on Halverstick Rd, our first house (I am very glad we don't anymore b/c it is about 1/4 mile from the casino)

5 years ago (2004):
1. I had two kids (lexi 2 yrs. and Hunter 6 Mos.)
2. Made our way to Farmington for the first time to visit Wynden's mom and sister
3. Still working at the Coffee managing and making drinks twice a week

3 years ago (2006)
1. We added another kid Karlee Sue
2. Did some travelling this year Whistler, Utah, Lake Oosoyoos, and Hawaii
3. Started building a house this year

1 year ago (2008)
1. The coffee sold, so I am officially a stay at home mom
2. celebrated our 10 year anniversary
3. Did some more travelling Mexico, Las Vegas, and Reno

This year so far
1. started scrapbooking again after a very long break :)
2. started reading Harry Potter
3. pregnant with my fifth child

Yesterday
1. I can hardly remember an hour ago
2. took Hunter to the eye doctor
3. had Teryiaki House for dinner (Yum)

Today
1. went to the bank
2. had Emma and Amanda over to play
3. looked at scrapbooks trying to figure out what I've been up to the last 20 years

Tomorrow
1. Take Hunter to swimming Lessons
2. Go to New beginnings
3. watch American Idol

One Year from now
1. Raising five children (elated that I'm not pregnant)
2. wearing all the clothes that I bought the last few months from Macy's "One day sale" hoping that I will fit into them after I have the baby (size before I got pregnant)
3. planning a vacation to somewhere fabulous

This was actually kind of fun thanks Kaitlyn. I encourage everyone to do it and get out your old pictures, have a few good laughs and call it a day.

2 comments:

kaitlyn said...

i liked this better tag better than most... it was fun.

i was hoping for more juicy details...

ie: 15 years ago making out with wynden on the trampoline or snuggling with trevor...

ya know, the good stuff! ;)

Peter and Lesha said...

cute, I am sure you will fit in all your clothes you always bounce back and you never look prego until about month 7:)