Tuesday, February 10, 2009

you know you're pregnant and losing brain cells every second when...

This morning I put the dirty clothes in the dryer and wondered why aren't those wet??? Realizing after probably too long that I had not switched the washer to the dryer, but indeed skipped a step, ready to dry my dirty clothes.

5 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

FUNNY!!

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

LOL Jayme! I tried to give Will a "sippy" cup yesterday... :) He looked at me like I had 5 heads...LOL... I'm cracking up right now thinking about it! :) Gotta love being preggy!

Lydia said...

hahah!!

Alana said...

I put the apple juice in the pantry the other day but I didn't notice until I discovered it nice and warm. The trouble is I can't blame it on a pregnant brain!

Unknown said...

Done it! A few times I think... ;)