So this week has been pretty boring. I am currently on the 6th Harry Potter book. I am watching Idol and Biggest Loser. My sister was in Hollywood yesterday and was stopped along side Simon Cowell (unlike most I like him). Our hot tub was broken, but the guy came to fix it. Good thing it was under warranty, except that Wynden leaned over the water and his ipod touch fell out of his shirt pocket and fell in. I guess you could say that it still cost us $300.00 I am ready to have a baby NOW. I still have technically 7 weeks left, but 6 weeks is when I will be induced. February was definitely our month of being sick. Hopefully March will go a little smoother. I guess that's it. Enjoy the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
boring until we came to visit.... right! :o) it was good to see you guys!
yeah glad the weather is getting nicer, well brighter anyway not much warmer. cute pics
I know! I can't wait until the sicknesses are gone for a while! Blech!
We are totally into Idol and the biggest loser too! My new fav show is Lie To Me, they just switched it to Wed nights!
Post a Comment