Thursday, March 19, 2009

I can't wait!











Four weeks from Friday and I will no longer be able to complain about being pregnant. Four weeks does sound like a long way away still, but I can say less than a month now. Life is pretty boring here lately, with the weather and cold season still upon us. I have been acting out the part of Cruella very well lately poor kids :) The kids are cute though most the time, It will be interesting to see how this fifth one fits into the family.

6 comments:

kaitlyn said...

you want to see cruella? let's see if i can make it to family dinner on sunday with a baby still in my baby. i will show you...

although you did predict the day would be the 21st.

you at least know when you are going to give birth if you don't go any earlier at least you know you won't go any later.

Karlee and Hallie are adorable. it was fun having them over the other day, they enjoyed blaine's toys. i still can't get blaine to leave in her pig tails. it is killing me!!!!

Jayme said...

We were just showing Hallie what they looked like in the mirror and Karlie wanted me to take some pictures and out they came.

Unknown said...

That pic in front of the mirror totally tricked my eyes at first! What cuties :)

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

cutie pie pix, and hoping this month goes by quick for you! :)

Peter and Lesha said...

yeah I thought you had very cute look a like cousins over for a min. that was a great picture of them. They are so cute. And I can't even imagine you as cruella or even a little upset. Thanks for the great enrichment activity it was very fun. Hope this last month goes well for you call if you need anything all though you with 4 have it more together than me with one:)

Alana said...

Those girlies are sooo cute.