Monday, March 16, 2009

I did it....I finished the Harry Potter series. Not bad not bad at all. It was definitely a change from Twilight, but that is exactly what I needed. The seventh book was my all time favorite. I stayed up on Friday night until after 1:00 to finish it (thanks to the Dr. Pepper I drank at Mcdonalds). The fifth book was my least favorite of course I have heard lots of other people say that. Now I am going to watch the movies, so I will be all set for when the 6th one comes out. What's next on my reading agenda you might ask. I think I am going to take a break. I would love to in a perfect world of course to be up to date with all my scrapbooking, which actually would not take me too long, if I neglected my children for a while :) Also I guess I am nesting. I am always a cleaner, but I seem to have taken it to extremes lately. I have what I call perfect rooms. The definition of a perfect room is of course one that has no clutter and is clean all of the time. Right now I have four perfect rooms. The living room where most enter our home and three bathrooms. I would love for most of my house to be perfect rooms, but I know that would be hard with my little children, unless I locked them in a closet somewhere and I love them too much for that :) On Saturday I took what we called our toy room and transported all of the toys from that room to our bonus room. If I had been closer to my due date I am sure that this would have put me into labor. It took all day. I got rid of six garbage bags full of toys. Don't worry we still have enough toys for the whole town of Lynden. Anyway the old toy room is being made into a guest room and is very close to being finished which drum roll please will be another room that will be considered a "perfect room" This makes my whole day just thinking of it I'm sure yours as well.

5 comments:

kaitlyn said...

i think the old toy room looks fantastic! i totally know what you mean about "perfect rooms" i don't really ever consider anything clean until it gets to that stage... which is usually NEVER. i think the bonus room looks better too. more functional!

i am glad you liked harry potter. i will allow you to take a break but don't let it last too long. i remember after i had blaine though that i couldn't read for like 3 months because i was too retarded. i am rereading #6 right now to be ready for the movie and then i will reread #7 which i have only read once so i can't remember hardly anything about it except everyone dies :(. anyway, thanks for letting us come over today, it made my day go by faster.

(i meant to tell you the other day i really like the brown sweater you were wearing on friday, but i keep forgetting)

Alana said...

Yay! Another Harry Potter fan! I totally agree that #5 was the worst of the lot but I guess that mostly stems from Harry's grouchiness.

Musicmom-Amy said...

I have a few rooms you can make perfect if you run out of rooms ;D

Peter and Lesha said...

I don't know how you have any perfect rooms? I can't seem to get that yet and I only have one, but it seems like every time I pick up his books I turn around and he has dumped his toy box out and then I go to the tup-o-ware (spelling?) cupboard and clean that up and he has all of my kitchen towels all over the floor:) anyway that is great that you have been cleaning. I can't comment on the books I haven't read them and don't ever plan to.

Kay said...

I was laughing my head off after reading all that! Reminds me of the good old days of being pregnant for the hundredth time! I used to be a clean fanatic until I had teenagers. They really worked hard at slopiness! You really ought to join our writing group. Some day. Maybe. When you have time! :)