Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Wish us luck

Hunter and Lexi go in tomorrow to have their adenoids and tonsils removed. Hunter goes in first and then Lexi next. Sometimes after having these removed, people sound a lot different. I'm anxious to hear what my kids will sound like because they have always sounded real stuffed up.

7 comments:

Musicmom-Amy said...

Poor little kidletts :( Might as well have them both done at the same time Mom. Lots of pudding, smoothies and popcicles.

Vashti said...

Thanks for watching my little girl today! She was laughing and talking the whole way home because she had such a good time playing with your kids! Good luck with the surgeries tomorrow!

Suzanne said...

I hope all goes well and they recover quickly... I can't wait to hear their voices!

Unknown said...

Crazy! That will be interesting to hear!

Jenni said...

Good luck! It will be a long couple of weeks for you.

JenM. said...

How did it go? Are they feeling better, yet? (How are YOU feeling?) How overwhelming (but clever of you) to get it all over with at once!

"ECHO" said...

Hi
This is Amy Reid. I found your blog on Jenna Gents. Javen had his adenoids taken out but not his tonsils. Get ready for some BAD breath! It was so gross. Javen's voice didn't change at all, but he kept his tonsils.
Good luck!
Amy Reid