So Lydia did this tag on her blog by mistake, but I say why not.
8 favorite TV shows
1. American Idol
2. Biggest Loser
3. The Office
4. 48 hours Mystery
5. Wheel of Fortune
6. The Price is Right
7. Seinfeld
8.
My list unfortunately was hard because channel 4 and dish network still have not come to an agreement on their contract, also I am still reading Harry Potter :)
8 Things I did yesterday
1. Cleaned up the house
2. Took a nap
3. Took Hunter and Karlee to swimming lessons
4. went visiting teaching (aren't I a saint)
5. finished Harry Potter #6
6. started Harry Potter #7
7. made up a recipe for stuffed mushrooms and they were actually very good
8. spent time with my family
8 Things I look forward to
1. Not being pregnant
2. having a baby around
3. summer and doing things outside
4. future vacations
5. wearing normal clothes
6. eating out
7. killing the stray cat that wakes me up every night by crying
8. Macy's one day sales
8 Favorite restaurants
1. Red Robin
2. Olive Garden
3. The Nuthouse
4. Hong Kong
5. PF Changs
6. The Cheesecake Factory
7. The Black Forest (in B'ham next to Lowe's)
8. Outback
This was very easy for me because I love to eat out!!!!
8 Things I wish for
1. Happy Kids
2. Healthy Kids
3. Debt free
4. Happy Husband
5. A vacation every month
6. quick labor
7. To be a better person
8. a perfectly clean, organized house
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
what, no Claim Jumpers!?
Hahah...I bet you're just happy to see you're not the only with pregnant brain :)
Love that you're looking forward to killing the cat...Bryan would probably love to help you out there!
i think pretty much 1-7 are incompatible with #8 on your last list, although you come pretty close!
i know, i thought claim jumpers would have made your list. anyway, thanks for watching blaine on friday. and you still got in time to blog :)
Post a Comment