Here's another tag that I copied...enjoy
Who was your FIRST pet?
My first pet was a dog named Taffy, she was a collie
Do you still talk to your FIRST love(crush)?
No, Haven't seen or talked to him since I ran into him my freshman year of college
What was your FIRST job?
ok so I am a Lynden girl born and raised so of course I picked strawberries at the age of 2 while my mom punched tickets.
What was your FIRST car?
1984 convertible Pontiac Sunbird
Who was the first person to text/call you this morning?
My husband Wynden
Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs. Nyland
Where did you go on your FIRST airplane ride?
California
Who was your FIRST best friend and do you still talk?
My neighbor Becky Hendricks. We run into each other every once in a while.
Where was your FIRST sleepover?
I'm sure it was at Becky's house
Who was the FIRST person you talked to this morning?
Lexi
Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
My sister Heidi's when I was 11. I was a jr attendant.
What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
ironed Wynden's clothes
What was the FIRST concert you attended?
Well with the Lynden Fair I'm sure it was some old country singer, but the first one I went to out of Lynden was Michael W Smith
FIRST set of stitches and how?
When I was 22 I had a fat tumor removed on my shoulder.
FIRST piercing?
My ears I thinks I was 4
FIRST foreign country?
Do you count Canada when it borders on the town you live in? Otherwise Mexico
FIRST movie you remember?
Annie is the first that comes to mind even though I was a little older when I saw it
What was your FIRST bike?
A blue cloud banana seat nicknamed Speed because it was so fast
What was your FIRST computer?
My parents got a computer when I was in high school.
Who was your FIRST roommate?
Jenni (crazy crazy)
FIRST KISS?
Brent Van Dalen...A wedding set up by my sister who tricked me into kissing him and then told on me (he was a neighbor boy). I was about five years old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment