Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It's a hashbrown miracle!


I love breakfast and what's even better is when you can make it for dinner. Now I will admit that hash browns are up there on the top of my list, but I am horrible at making them. I have tried and asked how others do it. Courtney makes this wonderful fruitada (sp?), but because of my lack of hash brown making skills I've only it made it once :) A couple of weeks ago I was in the grocery store buying some frozen french fries (hunter got to choose what was for dinner) and low and behold I see these hash brown patties that look quite similar to the kind that McDonald's serve for breakfast. I thought why not give those a try. They are so good! Never again will I sit scraping the burnt hash browns off my frying pan for hours. Hash brown patties are the only way to go :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Fritatta I think? There's no fruit in them :)

How have you never had one of those before Jayme?!?! We eat those far too often to be healthy :) I'm glad you discovered them!

Vashti said...

Um pretty much any food right now looks amazing to me, and the fetus, and I almost attacked the screen to get to the hashbrowns!
I have never bought those kind from the store, but I think i might have to now!

Lydia said...

That looks yummy :)

Alana said...

Scott makes great hashbrowns but I have to admit that I do love McD's hashbrowns the best!

Suzanne said...

isn't that the mcdonald's play place in the background!? is that where you do your hashbrown "cooking"!? :o)

Peter and Lesha said...

hahaha suzanne's comment cracked me up. Yeah they have bigger and better ones at trader joes. I love breakfast too. I think I told you the other day I went and sat at the rusty wagon and had breakfast with my date (Carson) I was craving bacon.

JenM. said...

MMMMMM... Both to the hashbrowns and to the Trader Joe's reference...non-existent in the South.

Anyway that I can introduce more totally non-healthy convenience foods into my diet the happier girl I am.

Musicmom-Amy said...

Oh, I'll have to check those out. Anything to make dinner/breakfast easier.