Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It's Been A Year Already?!











You guessed it this sweet boy is one today. My baby is growing up too fast! He is bigger than any of my other kids were at this age. His feet are huge! I tried forever to find a size four that would fit when finally I figured out that he skipped that size and went from a 3 to a size 5. That is why the poor kid never wears shoes because his feet grow out of control. I struggled a little to think that this is my last. I love babies. I love to see what they are going to look like, what their personality is going to be like, and what their part in our family will be (the clown, the drama queen, etc.). Anyway Happy Birthday Diesel, we love you!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

He's a keeper :)

Vashti said...

I can't believe that he is one already either!! Wow time sure flies by. He is so dang adorable!

Jeff, Traci and Kaden said...

He is so handsome. Happy birthday little guy!!

Suzanne said...

well... you don't have to be done! :o) happy birthday D... we love you!!

Lydia said...

Happy Birthday to Diesel! He's so cute.

Peter and Lesha said...

time flies! he is so cute though ready for number 6 now:)?

April said...

Happy Birthday, I can't believe it's been a year already too, crazy!
Isn't it nice though. He's sleeping through the night, you don't have to breastfeed anymore you are back in shape. I love when life gets normal and you feel so good.
I love the newborn stage and I totally get wanting more kids because of wanting to see what they will be like or look like but I'm sure it feels good to move on to the next stage in your life.
April