We went into Bellingham today after Karlee's ballet. I got it in my head that I just had to go. Old Navy is having their stuff and save sale and for the first 50 customers they get 50% off everything instead of just 20% and at Macy's they have a $10 off a $30 purchase before 1:00. Also I needed to return a few things and get some soccer accessories for the kids.
I planned on getting McDonald's for lunch and taking the kids to the park after we got done shopping, so I planned ahead by making my 140 calorie sandwich that I have been eating for lunch during the biggest loser competition (it is over now and I didn't win, but I still would like to lose about 5 more pounds).
When I got to the mall Old Navy was packed I'm not sure why I thought by getting there at 10:30 that there would still be room for me in the 50 people promo. A worker said they were lined up at 8:00. So I walked to Macys after striking out at Old Navy and with the 3 youngest I really don't enjoy shopping with them. Not that they were be bad, but too much other things to pay attention to, so I left there empty handed, which is fine, I really don't need anything, but I love a good deal. So I leave the mall ready to get McDonalds when I get a phone call from the school saying Hunter is sick and to come and get him. Meanwhile Karlee is complaining that her head hurts and then falls asleep on the way to the school.
I ate the sandwich on the way home so not to be tempted to eat McDonalds, which usually works for me. So I get Hunter and, and grab McDonalds because the girls were counting on it still. We get home and Karlee, who isn't feeling good now, doesn't want any and after giving Diesel and Hallie theirs I pretty much devour the rest. That's right 8 nuggets heavily soaked in sweet and sour sauce and a medium fries. And for dessert, Hallie's double cheeseburger that she took only one bite out of. Boy am I glad that I thought ahead and fixed that low cal sandwich. I will admit that it was pretty good, way better than Canada's. Now I think why stop there I might just go get me some chocolate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It is so hard for me when I do open that door to not go crazy with eating all day long.
what is your low cal sandwich??
The golden arches is sounding pretty good right now ;)
I was gonna ask about your low-cal sandwhich too :)
Hope the kids are feeling better!
i hate mcdonalds. it is just too hard to pass up while in front of you but you never really want/crave it when not there. what the heck? hopefully everybody gets better soon! (go shopping tonight or something).
yeah no way is shopping with kids fun:) yeah mcdonalds is good while it's going in my tummy but just mins later I feel like crap, I should learn.
Your so funny!
Post a Comment