We had a great week. Before it started I didn't think that we had very much to do and it would be a relaxing week of cleaning and staying home. Yeah right. Easter was very relaxing and just an overall nice day. We of course decorated eggs the day before and had a few Easter egg hunts (those of you who know me know that sometimes egg hunts can continue at our house for months) We had a few sleepovers with cousins. I did their hair, which they love and I love doing. We spent the night up in Canada for Wynden's work. There was a real estate convention up there that he had to set up for. We had a great time at the hotel with a pool and water slide. One thing I learned up there was that their McDonalds is disgusting and I will never eat it again. Cardboard is the only thing I can think of to describe it. We went up to the wave pool one night, had friends over to play, and so the only time for cleaning was for about an hour on Saturday morning. When Karlee got home from preschool I ask her if she told Ms. Mimi what she did during the break and she said "yes, I told her we cleaned!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You know what else is bad in Canada? Chips Ahoy-- it's like a chunk of wood. I don't know why? However, A&W in the plastic bottle is much yummier because it's not as fizzy... if you like less fizz, because I do :)
that IS a relaxing week for you isn't it!? :) i love the girls hair all done, so cute!
poor little Carlee all she did was clean? hahahaah that is too funny, that sounds like a fun week.
that's hysterical! I love their perspective.
Uh...Chips Ahoy is always disgusting!
Love the girls hair too, so pretty!
also some candy bars are gross from canada (kit kat bars especially!). Although I still crave ketchup flavored potato chips ;) all those canadians are so crazy ;)
LOL! She even wrote about it in her journal! Silly girl--I think it was the easiest thing to draw, you will have to check it out, we are working on that fine motor. Also, I miss Madi! Loved seeing a pic of her!
I will be in Shane's class for the leave replacement!
mimi
Post a Comment