-I had continued with pilates after the second time that I started...well you know the story, something to do with jello.
-the hands free can opener that I talked up a few months ago broke.
-Kate and Jon had worked things out, then I bet we wouldn't have to be tortured by her performances on Dancing with the Stars - it's pretty bad!
-I gave away all my baby stuff and it made me sad :(
-you eat the very cow you saw brutally murdered and you think it tastes pretty darn good
-everyone says you need to see the blind side, but you just don't feel like it
-I hate dusting and I feel strongly that I would rather have all our neighbors see me naked with no blinds in our house than dust the blinds ever again
-we still watch Seinfeld every night and I never get tired of it and I still think it is funny
-I can't stop picking the nail on my middle finger and it actually hurts all the time, but still I pick
-I write a post longer than my Las Vegas departure story would anyone still read it??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Uh...Oh my gosh, Kate is just terrible! I can't believe she is still on there. For the first time, I seriously...SERIOUSLY feel really bad for the professional. And BTW, I really hate dusting too...in fact I hate cleaning in general. I wish I could just hire someone to do it, I hate it that much. :-)
My theory is that TLC is also going to drive Matt & Amy Rolof to divorce. But I'm hoping the Duggars stay strong :)
Oh, and I bet my neighbors have seen me nude because I LOVE NATURAL LIGHT and keep my blinds open all the time... even during showers sometimes! I figure it's their loss if they have to gouge their eyes out afterward?
I loved eating our cow too! My favorite kind of posts are the ones that have a lot of writing, they are always so interesting!
you are too funny. yeah kate needs to be gone she is terrible
we have all the seinfeld episodes and our CHILDREN watch them over and over. It is the funniest show on earth. Comic genius I tell you! We are always quoting it and can watch the same episode 100 times. ALso, I never dust unless I know strangers are coming over--even my friends dont get the dust treatment! I think you and I would get along!
Mimi
I am still thinking about all of this.
Post a Comment