Friday, January 1, 2010
Happy New Year!
I hope everyone enjoyed ringing in the New Year. We actually stayed up until midnight this year, only to be awakened an hour later by a sick Lexi. Poor girl will never forget this New years :) (Neither will mom and dad). Goals this year for me I guess would be spend less (I put that in there for Wynden), Get more organized and get rid of the clutter, and lose the rest of Diesel weight that is still hanging around uninvited. Wynden and I are going to be competing in the Biggest Loser put on by my sister in law. If anyone is interested let me know. I played two years ago and lost 20 pounds. Anyway I am excited for a new year. So many things change in a year and I look forward to seeing and experiencing those changes in 2010.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey I told Kaitlyn I was interested so let the games begin :) happy new year and yeah we made it until 8:30 everyone (including Peter)
Post a Comment