As I mentioned before, I am taking part of a biggest loser competition put on by my sister-in-law. I have done this competition once before and it worked really well in taking off the extra pounds put on by "I'm pregnant, so I can eat this" mentality, especially with Diesel because I kept telling myself "this is the last time I'll be pregnant and be able to eat whatever I want" and boy did I ever :) Dieting isn't probably the funnest thing I've ever done. I think a root canal might have been less painful and it definitely didn't take as long. It is crazy how much things sound better to me right now than they ever did before. For instance the kids want me so bad to make puppy chow (see picture) for them, which is very yummy, but I can't because I know I won't stop at just one or two pieces, but I will eat it until it is gone, possibly licking the powdered sugar off the bowl. That is one problem with having OCD. I can't stop thinking about it until finally I just say eat the rest of the two cheesecakes in the fridge and then I don't have to worry about it anymore because they will be gone (8 1/2 months pregnant with Karlee). If you've ever had Wynden's caramel popcorn you know that it is really good and really fattening, but it is way better the next day after it has hardened up. Wynden has made it a few times lately and about 3/4 of the bowl is leftover for the next day. I start picking at it and then just go for it, so by the time he gets home it is gone and he sees the bowl empty and looks at me and says so shocked "you ate ALL of it!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I KNOW! I am hungry all the time too, but my downfall is carbs. Like warm bread out of the oven with butter melting into it. Oh no I'd better stop while I'm ahead!
i am so with you jayme.
that is so funny I almost started a great rumor, when I read that I read it fast and I thought you said you were pregnant. I was shocked for a little moment. hope all goes well with your competition.
I LOVE MUDDY BUDDIES!!!!!! and wynden's popcorn... i eat that until i feel sick. for real. i am glad i am stuffed from dinner right now or else this might be a bad thing.
on second thought maybe you should make puppy chow and eat it all so i can beat you in the competition!
Wynden's popcorn is down right sinful. I've even attempted to make it at home, but it doesn't taste the same without a Holman making it. I'm a total carb loader. I ate a bagel for breakfast, english muffins for lunch and a sandwich for dinner!!! Isn't that awful?!!! I do this bootcamp thing, and I know I'd lose more if I'd just stop eating the bread, but I CAN'T!!! So, to sum up Jayme...I am with you. Eating style changes are so freaking HARD!
You're so competitive though, I'm sure that'll pull you through :)
okay. I am still craving your puppy chow from when Karlee brought it for preschool. I really need that recipe. Please send it ASAP. i'm not kidding, i will hound you til you send it so just do it, get it off your hands.
Good luck with your contest. I wish I could join, but I know I would lose. I have no will power. I am trying to do this diet with my hubby and have already cheated a few times while he hasn't. Guess who's losing more weight quickly...
mimi
Post a Comment