Thursday, January 14, 2010
What if...
After I finished writing the last post, I started thinking what if turkey did have aphrodisiac in it. Would my husband let me seriously eat anything else. I'm pretty sure that us wives would no longer be allowed to cook, but instead our husbands would slave away every night in the kitchen creating anything with turkey in it from turkey pot pie to turkey lasagna. We wouldn't have cows outside in our field, but a huge array of fat plump turkeys. There would probably be turkey bars on every corner. If a girl got into trouble, one might say well I did see her eating turkey quite a bit lately she was asking for it. I did I mention that sleep has been void in my life lately, any questions...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Baaaahhhhhaaa!!! You are just a bit slappy this morning ;D
you are cracking me up. what a weirdo!
Post a Comment