Sunday, January 3, 2010

A look back at Hunter's 2009
















Let's face it Hunter never has a dull moment whether it is crashing the golf cart into my niece's car or wrestling a 28 lb. crying Karlee to the floor. He is definitely all boy and I love him for it. He has enjoyed Kindergarten so much this year. He just asked if when they go back to school after the break if he goes to first grade now. He was disappointed when I told him wrong break. I am so glad that he loves school. He especially loves hot lunch at school, he'll try anything and loves it. I think that the food is sick compared to when I used to go back in the olden days. Hunter will start basketball this month and he can't wait for that either. I hope that it is a little more entertaining than tee-ball (shoot me in the head). Hunter loves to have his back scratched, will tell the absolute honest truth (an older lady once gave him a hand held maze game and he's like "I already have one of those at home") we're working on his manners, and he can be such a good helper to smaller children, who are not his siblings. The picture of Hunter with his tongue out is from when we were in California and we went to Knotts Berry Farm, Hunter was suppose to put sunscreen all over his face, but instead he hurried and spotted it on his face. That night I couldn't stop laughing at him. He was red polka-dotted with a sunburn it was hilarious looking. I look forward to another year of surprises hopefully ones that don't require a doctor :)

3 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

love his freckles, and I used to love love love hot lunch too :)

Suzanne said...

he is all boy FOR SURE! :o) and also very sweet with the babies!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. I also liked the story you wrote about Christmas. Good move on Wynden's part-getting everyone to get ready for bed. That's a good story. Merry Christmas.