Hallie, Hallie, Hallie....Well she is two now. What does that mean. She is still so young to me. She is younger to me than any of her siblings were at this age. She has her blanket and her thumb still. She loves to be held still. She is still wearing a diaper, with underwear over it of course you see I bought her underwear a couple of months ago and she just likes to wear it over her diaper, which means no interest in potty training. The others were day potty trained by 2 1/2, technically I have until the 27th of this month (only if there was a potty training fairy and she was to visit our home would this happen). She still has the nickname Hollerin' Hallie. She actually has come up with a new scream and what she does is sticks her tongue completely out of her mouth while she is screaming it is the weirdest looking thing you've ever seen and if you get her too mad she will spit a little. But you can't beat her cute little voice that tells her cute little stories over and over. Her hugs and kisses that she hands out very sparingly are so sweet and tender. She loves Diesel and is so caring towards him. Before Diesel was old enough to move around I would sit him in our recliner and she would sit beside him forever just sucking her thumb with her blanket. When she sings "I am a child of God" it makes me smile with how much I love her. She is still my little girl, my baby girl, who will only let me put her to bed at night. I love it when the three olders are at school and she has all my attention when Diesel is sleeping, she acts like such a little princess loving every second of me all to herself. I look forward to another year of Hallie :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
she does have the cutest little voice ever!
I do love here stories :D
Hollerin' Hallie-that's too cute! She's a sweetheart.
Post a Comment