Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas was a lot of fun this year. My family (grandma and grandpa and the cousin name draw combined together) got the kids a Wii. It is a blast. I love playing games like this. The kids love it a little too much and so it makes for a good thing to take away if they are misbehaving. We have the game Sing It - High School Musical. We were playing it yesterday, Lexi loves that kind of thing. She is basically the only who can play it because you either have to know the song by heart or read the words on the screen. I've always wanted to be a good singer and I do think that I sound pretty good in my car. I decided to take a turn to "this could be the start of something new" The very first song from the 1st high school musical. I could tell that I didn't sound very good, but let's face it I thought, Gabriella has a higher voice. I got three stars rating not too bad (out of five I think). I decided to try something a little easier so I turned it to "Fabulous" from the second movie. About half way through I am thinking I should probably stick to just singing in the car and to verify my thoughts Hunter says "Mom you are not very good at this!" I started cracking up and he says "what? you're not."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the excitement of opening the gift :) You can totally sing... we should get together and karaoke :)

Peter and Lesha said...

funny! singing in the car is the best

ellie said...

Michelle got Amy a karaoke machine for Christmas - what a crack up. She immediately hooked it up to our tv and started singing. I think she thinks she can sing too - not!! Dave's little Addie was right in there and Britney fought over who got the mike. So I can imagine you singing.......