-What if Diesel didn't sleep in the office...I could play on the computer more and post more often.
-What if I had not stopped doing pilates every night a few months ago...Abs of steel compared to abs of jello-like substance.
-What if I was naturally blond...I wouldn't have to spend so much money trying to make it that way.
-What if I didn't lose my hair after each baby..my dad wouldn't have more hair on his hairline than me (it is growing back, got to love the baby hair).
-What if there was no Dora the Explorer...I don't think I would be able to tidy my house in the mornings.
-What if there was no such thing as shopping...I would have no hobby :)
-What if there was no such thing as Macy's one day sales...Wynden wouldn't have to work so much.
-What if Jon Gosslin wasn't such a retard...Then Kate and him would still be married.
-What if Edward had killed Bella that first day they met...Then we wouldn't have been able to see Jacob with no shirt on.
-What if there was no such thing as blogs...Hours would be added to my week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Some interesting things to think about...
Haha! Loved it. I might have to steal this idea sometime.
funny!
mmmm Jacob with no shirt on! I have the same problem with sleeping arrangements right now. A kid in every room which really limits my time of the computer!
!! You crack me up!!
Maybe I'll see you at Macy's one day sale tomorrow?!!
you are sooo cute! i really loved this one.
at least all you are losing out on is computer time with diesel in there. guess how behind i ALWAYS am on laundry now that isla naps in there. :)
Post a Comment