Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!


Last night after our Christmas party, Wynden kept saying on the ride home "I hope it's not too late, I hope we didn't miss Santa!" So when we got home the kids rushed in to get their pajamas on so they could hurry and get to bed, so Santa would stop. Karlee ran in and then ran back to us, apparently she had went and checked the tree, saying "Santa didn't stop yet, I looked under the tree" out of breath and with such relief. It was so cute. Remember never to put the X in Christmas for it takes away the true meaning of the word; the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ, so no matter how much of a hurry you are in keep Christ in your Christmas. Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

merry christmas!

ellie said...

What a sweet family - and I can't believe you have an 8 year old!! She looks so excited and cute. You do too Wynden! Looks like Christmas was great.