Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Last, but not least...well for now anyway





























Hallie, still the baby, she loves to cuddle only of course if she has her blankie and can suck her thumb. She is really picking up on her vocabulary though. She is talking sooner than any of her siblings I think. She definitely is a mommas girl. Pictures of her this past year I'm afraid boil down to 4Th child syndrome. There aren't a ton of them and she starts to walk towards you when you are taking her picture or she stops doing the cute thing that you were going to take the picture of in the first place. She can be a stinker, but I love her all the more :)

9 comments:

kaitlyn said...

i love these pictures! they really show hallies personality... she is such a ham!

Peter and Lesha said...

she is a cutie I love her and she shares so well. she sure looks like a Holman! can't wait for pictures of baby number five!

JenM. said...

She is so cute and she looks like she has a super fun personality!

I have to disagree with Leesha though, I think she looks the least Holmanish out of the group. (Of course, as Leesha has seen her in person and I have not she's probably a better judge.)

Peter and Lesha said...

Jennifer Miller, I really think she looks just like Hunter but I feel bad saying that cause she is a girl and Hunter is a boy and I think that Jayme is thinking "my little girl doesn't look like a boy" and she doesn't at all but she has Hunters same features is what I mean when I say that so that is who I really think she looks like:) Anyway I can defiantly tell she is related to your family though:) glad you are blogging we need to go VT some time this week!

JenM. said...

Okay. I can see what you mean about Hallie having some of Hunter's features. My original comment stands though. (Please let the record show that I think that all four of the Holman children are totally and absolutely adorable. That I think Hallie doesn't look as Holmanish as the rest has no bearing on this... I guess the one exception to this would have to be the lumpy child that Jayme is currently baking. I guess four cute kids out of five isn't bad, though.

(Please know that I am kidding. I am sure that the lumps will be totally cute on the newest little Holman and Jayme will have new little Diesel (sp?) dressed so cute in clearanced Old Navy, Gap, and Gymboree gear that no one will even notice that he is sporting horns.)

I wish that I had Jayme for a VT companion. I'm totally jealous.

Lydia said...

Hey-you have a blog!! :) I love the year-in-review idea. Happy Birthday to you & Karlee!

Jayme said...

ok you guys are all too funny. I do agree with Lesha that Hallie and Hunter look similar (I've always thought that). As far as the horns go on the baby growing within me, it may be possible that this baby is part vampire for I am in love with Edward Cullin :)

JenM. said...

Well Jayme, I have a little vampire-related surprise coming to you...belated birthday...you will see.

Alana said...

You have a blog! Yay! Jen and Leasha you guys are way too funny. Let me just say that I think all the kids all have the same sort of look that brands them a Holman but I think that Lexi and Karlee look alike and Hallie and Hunter look alike. I think Madison and Celina are finally starting to look alike but that's just my parents and video conferencing doesn't always give the sharpest picture. What the heck did you eat that is giving your baby horns? (Congratulations by the way!)