Sunday, December 7, 2008

book nerd

ok so I finally gave in to my 10 year rebellion of not reading any books and started the Twilight series two weeks ago in preparation of going to see the movie with my sister in laws and friends. I loved this series!!! I read all four books within a two week period (that's not bad for taking care of four kids when I am not reading). I will admit I have a crush on Edward. My favorite of course was the first book with the fourth book being my second favorite. My least favorite was the second book (not enough Edward in it). It was nice having the next book readily available to me when I finished each book, so I feel sort of an empty feeling now that I've finished the fourth and there are no others waiting for me to read them. I guess I will have to move onto another series...ps. Wynden is celebrating now that I have finished I sensed a lot of jealousy from him regarding my time with those books.

3 comments:

Vashti said...

I'm so glad that you enjoyed them. I love talkin Twilight! Lexi was such a doll tonight helping out with the present opening :)

JenM. said...

I am happy about you being a bandwagon jumper-onner. It's about time!

First bandwagon: Jayme is blogging! I am sorry but there is something inherently wrong and even a little creepy about someone that looks but doesn't blog. Your FIVE (congrats!) children will someday thank you for making yourself un-creepy. :)

Second bandwagon: You read Twilight! This just makes me so happy! Nearly as happy as you having a blog. I read the first three books (all that was available at the time) in about five days. (I was recovering from my surgery.) I am not even a little embarrassed to report that I went to the midnight release of Breaking Dawn, have seen the movie three times, have access to a bootlegged version of the movie, and am listening to the soundtrack even as I am typing. Of course I have a crush on Edward, too. Hmmmm...

kaitlyn said...

okay.... i am not as big of a freak as you guys... but i did enjoy twilight.

JACOB JACOB JACOB... i was on his team until the very last one and then i decided that i am okay with edward and bella being together. i am still not a fan of "imprinting" no matter how true it is in real life.

and i agree that it is time you uncreeped yourself! now start commenting!