The second week of our vacation to California we went to Palm Desserts for a week. We stayed at a really nice condo. Wynden went to a Windermere Manager training thing for three days while the kids and I played in the pool and enjoyed the 90 degree weather. We had a lot of fun. The restaurant selection was fabulous. We met up with a friend of Wynden's from his mission here too. Overall it was a great vacation even though our flight was delayed due to mechanical problems on the way back and we didn't get home until almost 3:00.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i am jealous! it looks like you guys had a ton of fun.
it was so nice there, and to think i was at home in the rainy cold.
i am also super jealous because i am pretty sure i have never been to a place called californis. it must be pretty exclusive if i haven't even heard of it! :D
I thought the same thing as Kaitlyn. Is that Latin for "California"? It must be in Italy, or something. Is it a tropical location for real estate professionals only? PLease dish on your fun, warm tropical vacay.
Both of you are pretty funny! Better be careful :)
I can say this because I AM a So. Cal girl ~ sometimes it can be some tropical place on a different planet. Especially the way people behave. But I do LOVE Palm Desert. It's a great place to escape.
Post a Comment