So after doing an entry just for Lexi I thought it would be fun to look back at pictures of the kids and post some favorites. Hunter poor guy, is the only boy. He does quite well with the girls. Hallie wrestles everyone because of his great example :) He says the funniest things sometimes. My favorite this last year was once when ARC came to pick up some used household goods (they come all the time I like to clean things out once a month for them so I never tell them no) Hunter asked if ARC's first name is Noah. I guess he thought the guy driving the truck was Arc because I would always say "oh Arc's here" Such a cute kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hunter is so cute! i like the pics of him on the tractor. we had fun on wed-thurs!
What a cutie! It's a great idea to do a post about each kid. Lexi kept asking me If I had read her "website" about her, it kept cracking me up!
He really is such a cute kid! He is looking so grown up!
he is so sweet such a sensitive little guy, I love that. You can tell he is going to be a wonderful husband, he just adores his sisters. ( I am sure there are not so hot moments at home) because what household is without but out in public he is a doll.
Post a Comment