Sunday, December 21, 2008

Karlee's year in review
















Karlee is sure a character. She is probably my funniest child. She says things everyday that crack me up. She has grown a lot this year and her hair has finally filled in. She is sure a sweet girl and loves to be held. She struggles sometimes to fit in with the big kids, but holds her own most the time. She loves to play house with Lexi and Hunter. When she was a baby Lexi and Hunter nicknamed her Sofa, while playing house I thought it was kind of a different name, but you never know with kids. That is what they call her still today. A few months ago, I realized that they thought they were calling her Sophia after a girl in Lexi's preschool. Lexi was just pronouncing it wrong all this time. So after figuring that out Karlee is still Sofa.

5 comments:

kaitlyn said...

She is so cute!!! and she does have quite the personality... i never knew about the sofa thing. that is hilarious. you are such a great mom and your kids are so well behaved and sweet! i loved getting to spend time with them the other day! ask me again, maybe trevor will finish the toy room bathroom :)

ps everytime i see that bathing suit a piece of my heart dies...

Peter and Lesha said...

she is defiantly the funnest little girl I know, I too just love to listen to her talk she says such funny things I love kids who have totally different personalities than anyone else in their family. She has a mind of her own but that is a good thing. love the glasses picture. and yes that is too funny about the Sofa nickname. Hope you are doing well and I promise to call after christmas for VT. Merry Christmas:)

JenM. said...

She is such a beauty! (a mini-Lexie.) She looks like such a fun kid and I am sad that I haven' t seen her since she was an infant!

It is fun to learn about her!

JenM. said...

What's the story with the swimming suit?

Jayme said...

My sister-in-law Kaitlyn bought it at the Gap on clearance of course and brought it home to show Trevor. He hated it! I didn't ever see the bathing suit, but saw it at the Gap after she returned it and thought it was adorable and bought it. Later we figured out that I had bought the very suit she had returned. She bought a different one, but of course longs for ours back :)