Saturday, January 3, 2009

Lexi's Birthday
















On Lexi's Birthday, school was cancelled because of the snow, but we decided to go ahead with her party anyway. She had a great party with friends and family. My sister Heidi did her hair, it reminded me of the blond on That 70's Show. For dinner we went to Red Robin (which seems to be a tradition). And then to Build a Bear where Lexi picked a reindeer to stuff. Not a bad day for a 7 year old :)

6 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

her hair is too cute she doesn't look 7 all dressed up like that. what a fun day.

Lydia said...

Lexi's hair is super cute!!

JenM. said...

Happy Birthday Lexi! I loooove her hair...sassy!

Looks like a fun day.

I miss Red Robin. It apparently only exists for you Yankees.

Vashti said...

What a little fashionista Lexi is-that hair rocks! The party looks like it was a blast. Your kids are so much fun, it is great everytime I get to see them. As a new mom you sure inspire me to be "all that I can be". Love ya!!

Jenni said...

Happy Birthday Lexi!! Great hair - wish mine would do that.

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

Happy birthday Lexi, super cute hair!