
ok, ok I am not the blogger I imagined that I would be. With my obsessive compulsive personality, I did think that I would update every day, but I guess that my life is not that exciting after all. I actually don' t have much to say about myself and the kids are only funny every once in a while. Otherwise I guess I could complain about how big I feel with this baby and I am very nervous for the birth (although my doctor promised no 12 pounder). My body feels like I am 82 instead of 32 :) Other than that my life is way too simple.
We did go to Vegas though. I have no pictures to post. I took the camera, but Wynden and I are not cute like the kids so picture opportunities are rare. We left on Thursday and came back on Sunday. We had a lot of fun. I ate way too much and the five pounds that I gained probably went straight to the baby. When Wynden's secretaries found out we were in Vegas they were surprised and said that they thought we were more of a Harrison Hot Springs type of people. I guess we are boring and not quite the party types that go to Vegas. They would probably all laugh if they knew that we never even made it to the strip this trip. We layed out by the pool, which was very relaxing and I caught up on my sleep. We went to a huge outlet mall and found a KB Toys that was going out of business. The kids sure lucked out with our gifts that we brought home this time because of that sale. We spent some time with a friend of Wynden's from his mission and his family. Overall it was a nice relaxing get away.
8 comments:
i must repent for how much I ridiculed you in my last comment. i'm sure i wouldn't feel like blogging if i was in my last trimester. will you still be my friend?? ;)
I am totally jealous about the Vegas trip! (But I know that you totally deserved it.)
p.s. Did you guys do any of the shows? I heard that that naked Cirque de Soleil was really good.
Did you go and you just aren't sharing?
Actually Vashti I know I deserved it. And just between us Jenny we actually stayed at the Palms (playboy hotel and casino) I am in line for Hugh Heffner's newest girlfriend. If you laughed at that I truely am offended :)
i don't repent, you deserved it!
ooohhhh naked cirque de soleil?!?! maybe we will check that out. i like how you are trying to keep it a secret that you stayed at the playboy hotel... by posting it on your blog.
as far as the baby, don't freak out! i kind of have been figuring lately that a baby is going to hurt no matter how big (or small it is), either way it is a tiny passage and a huge head! (although if you have a trevor i will certainly sympathize with you). i doubt it though, quit being so paranoid and enjoy (hahaha) it, it is almost over!
on that note (about big babies) i gave birth to a 9 lb 5 oz and survived. so if it is in that range, don't be too worried. I was kinda shocked at how big Liv was, b/c when I was pushing I wasen't thinking "holy crap she must be HUGE" I just figured it sucks anyway and this is how it must be for everyone.
Although with how fast your other labors are, If you end up having ONE that is a tubber, just think all the other ones you banged out! My childbirthing years started out on the BIG end-hopefully they don't get bigger!
Jayme, you may feel huge but you certainly don't look huge! And I'll tell you what my ob said to me when I whined about all the aches and pains with David. She said "Honey, you're A LOT older than you used to be and this is your 4th child." Oh yeah, such comfort and sympathy!!!
You mean you didn't go see the Donny & Marie show while you were there ;D
How great that it was warm enough to lay by the pool. We went last February and the pool was not an option. Smaller babies are easier but any size is bad. Addie was my smallest at 7 lbs 10 oz. Easier, yes, but still painful. My friend's in laws live blocks from the Palms - on purpose. We are friends because she thinks that is strange.
Post a Comment