I get told by a lot people that their hair is just like mine, but they straighten it. Their hair is usually perfectly straight. I mean like smooth straight like Lexi's looks like when she straightens her hair. I have only straightened mine a hand full of times and it is pretty crazy looking. My nieces even took like over an hour straightening my hair and it still looked pretty funny. The other day the morning turned out to be a little crazy trying to get everyone out the door for school, so my hair was left up in a towel for way too long after my shower. I needed to wet it down again, so I could do my frizz control properly. I got a crazy idea that maybe my hair would straighten better without any product in it. Apparently not. I guess I just don't have the same hair as all those girls :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
you look totally different I think stick with what you go cause I love the curls
I look totally ridiculous with my hair straightened. I have a very long face and with my hair totally straight and no oomph to it my face looks like it is 5 miles long. It is crazy! I guess all the volume of the curls really help to balance out the long ovalness of my face.
It makes me so thankful to have curly hair because if I didn't then I would be teasing the crap out of it and wearing bumpits every day!
I may have laughed a little :)
I love your curls too!
Okay, you don't look HORRIBLE, but wow! I like the curls better. It's like the opposite of me. I really want big hair and try really really hard to get it. And it works for about 5 minutes, then after that, I just look like someone hosed me down. It's ridiculous. I guess we all have to rock what we've got?
Am I the only one that likes it, you look cute! I say wear your hair straight more often.
A
you look like a different person.
funny yes.
but you probably didn't have the right product to straighten your hair. just saying. like a straightening balm. so if you really want to try it, you should have melissa do it next time she does your hair.
then you will REALLY know what your hair would look like. because this really isn't "straight". ;)
Post a Comment