I have never had an apron my whole life (I really never cooked until after I was married), so maybe I only needed one the last 13 years. I have ruined a few shirts to grease splatters and so I have been looking for awhile now. I just couldn't spend $20-$30 on something I was going to wear to ruin. I even bought fabric to make one at a crafty night at church, but never ended up going :) Out shopping this past weekend with a great group of girls, I came across an apron for $7.99 at Marshalls. I couldn't pass it up. Wearing it for the first time my kids couldn't get over it "why are you wearing that and what is it?" A little girl I'm watching even told me it looked pretty. Now to see how similar it is to a treadmill...will I use it for more than one week?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Laughing at your kids' comments! Looks good :)
Cute picture!
You should have said something I seriously have 4 and I love them all! I would have easily shared. I also ALWAYS wear an apron and sometimes when I have it on to get the mail I get embarrassed. I'm a total apron geek I guess but seriously, who wants to ruin a good shirt with food/grease.
You look so sassy in that picture! Hot Momma in an apron! I have an apron my Mom made for me and I love wearing it. Makes me feel all domestic!
you look cute I need one too it's a great idea just keep it out so you can see it then you will wear it more :)
Post a Comment