
Hunter rode a lot of sheep this summer. He rode I think 4 times at the fair. We were right next to the booth that was in charge of it, so she would just let me know if they had a spot for him. And then he got to ride both days of the rodeo. The first ride at the fair he did really good. The next few rides though were not that great of a showing. So for the rodeo I told him he better hold on tight because this was his last year to ride he will be too old next year. I tried to tell him a lot of other things, but I guess I have never rode on a sheep, so what do I know. He did really well at the rodeo taking second place both nights. I felt bad that he didn't win a trophy this year because Lexi did last year and Hunter was more proud of it than she was. He keeps saying that he wants to ride calves now.....
This is a video clip from talk it up Tv and Hunter was interviewed. Unfortunately they put his last name as VanDalen. I think his part is around the 2:22 mark.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MrOZYPqvnpM
4 comments:
That was way too cute :) The girls liked it!
So cute! He likes to "fall off fast". Of course he does. What a boy :)
that was cute, you are brave, that look so dangerous to me what if they get stepped on?
Lexi got steped on once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment