
This is a certified letter we got from our neighbor. Funny thing is is that we have no dog. My brother in law's dog lived with us for a little over two months this summer from July until the middle of September. He went from his kennel on our back patio to our fenced field every day. I just thought the letter was funny. The wife also accused our cow of ruining their yard and shrubs a year ago. Wynden told her that it was the other neighbor's cow, she didn't believe him and Wynden was like I helped him get it back in his field this morning. Good thing I am the type of neighbor that can laugh about this. Click on the letter to enlarge it, but you already probably knew that :)
9 comments:
I am really glad that they ended it "with christian love" because adding that in at the end really makes the letter so much more lovely.
Hot dang! I thought! That! I used! a lot of! exclamation points! in! my writing!
She clearly has the edge on me.
Sheesh, that is so Crazy. I want to know what you're going to do. Are you going to talk to them or write them a letter back?! haha
A
Sounds like they want help in getting a new fence. Just wow! Since they seem to know what time of day and night YOUR dog comes on their property then take some pictures buddy. "All in Christian love"? Unreal! You two are soooo good and patient.
Sounds like they want a fence....haha. I missed our ladies trip and so wished I was there!
what the what?
Oh my word.
You had me laughing out loud at the screen!
I don't like how they used their son.
The whole thing is totally tacky!
that is so awful! don't give into paying for the fence, it's not your problem.
I just want to know whose dog it is? So funny!
mimi
I agree they want help with a fence. But so crazy to write a letter like that!
Post a Comment