Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Two Peas in a Pod











My two youngest girls are so entertaining for me to watch. It is interesting who everyone thinks they look like because really they don't look very much alike. With Karlee I usually get told that she looks a lot like Wynden's mom Susan. I think that some of the looks Karlee does look a lot like Susan too, but I do see some of my childhood pictures in her as well. It is funny how Karlee's personality resembles Susan's just a little too. Hallie on the other hand I get told quite often that she looks like my mom. She has the darker hair like my mom, but her skin is porcelain white just opposite of my mom's nice dark skin. I often times think that sometimes Hallie's personality also is a little like my mom's as well. A little crazy to think that I have my mom and my mother-in-law's clones bossing me around all day long. Ironic don't you think.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have the same thing going on at my house. Syd looks like Kevin's mom (but probably acts more like me)! Brins looks AND acts like my mom. It has been nice to have that insight into the mind of Brins... I need help there!

Peter and Lesha said...

wow not ever seeing them side by side I would not have guessed that but they both do look a lot like your mom and your mom in law. so cute

Andrea said...

Those pictures totally resemble each other (does that make sense?)
I've always thought Karlee looked like you. Cute girls!
Adelle totally has my mom's personality. It's too scary!

kaitlyn said...

that would be my dream come true.