So much we've done, so much to blog about, but since school started last week I guess we will start with that.
Just Lexi and Hunter for today we are yet to experience a full day of kindergarten.
They all got very good teachers and we are excited for a good year of school. Lexi got the teacher that all her cousins have had and love. She also got in the same class as her good friend that has been in the same class since preschool, so she was very happy about that. Hunter got a few of his friends in his class including his cousin so that was good. I can tell Lexi is getting older, she makes sure she is dressed just right with every outfit coordinating and stylish and now her hair is done differently almost every day. What a diva!
I'm not sure why the pictures are blurry, darn camera.
3 comments:
how fun! she is getting older wow can't believe you have one that old you look so good! Carson started preschool today and I was just standing there in his class thinking gosh before I know it he will be in middle school :)
Did you depress the shutter (button) halfway to lock focus?
What I can see is very cute :)
Lexi a Diva?!? What a hoot! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment