Friday, October 1, 2010

My kids are so proud of me

It was a half day on Wednesday, so I let the two olders invite a friend over. Everything went fine. Everyone played really well. We were eating dinner and I was half listening to the conversation. They were talking about their dads, but I wasn't quite sure what about when all of a sudden Lexi blurts out "well my mom can touch her tongue to her nose and so can my grandpa." And then Hunter says "show them mom!" I've never been more proud. My kids when trying to show their friends how great their parents are use my greatest talent to highlight how good I truly am. Thanks guys.

3 comments:

kaitlyn said...

congratulations. no doubt you are the coolest mom. your kids will probably take you to all their parties... ;).

seriously though, that is adorable. and... go you! i would like to see this trick sometime. how about a picture?

Musicmom-Amy said...

Nice!! Wait until Hunter asks you to burp for his friends. You will be awesome in their eyes. And make sure to encourage burping contests in the car when you are driving a bunch of Cub Scouts on a trip. You'll be the coolest ;D

Peter and Lesha said...

funny, they really are proud that is the sweet thing