
Diesel is 18 months old already. So sad. He is full of energy and definitely keeps me running. He can be the sweetest thing ever and the biggest stinker all within the same minute. Right now he loves lip gloss (thanks to Karlee and Hallie). He loves animals. He doesn't say very many words, but grunts a lot and is very very loud. As he gets older, I miss the baby stage that much more. I would secretly love to have another one, but feel content with what I have and am ready to move forward, although it is very hard to see all these cute newborns.
3 comments:
what's one more?! :) i can't believe all our 'babies' are 18 months... time is sure flying by! he gets cuter every time i see him!
he is so priceless. yep, your ready for another:) you can handle it better than anyone with so much grace too.
i love diesel. he is such a "manly" baby (er' toddler). anyway, you make some cute babies so if you wanted another one i would support it. not financially, of course.
Post a Comment