Monday, October 25, 2010
What do your kids do?
All of my kids when they were about Diesel's age act so funny if I sit on Wynden's lap or kiss him. The other day I sat on Wynden's lap to talk to him and I looked over at Diesel, who was at the table, he was in complete shock. The look on his face was hilarious. He ran over and tried to get between us and then started kissing and loving us. It seems like that is what they all do that age is try to either push each of you away from the other or try to get a few loves in themselves. As they get older they just think that kissing is completely and utterly disgusting (especially Hunter). I think it is good for kids to see their parents be affection towards one another. My dad always gave my mom a kiss goodbye whenever he left for work. Even though I always felt like throwing up in mouth at least I knew they loved each other :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, Carson totally gets all upset and yells "no stop it" I too think it is important my dad and mom were all over each other and still are:)
Russ likes to climb into bed with us in the morning and no matter what we do, he weasels his way in-between us :)
Post a Comment