The girls are loving preschool. They enjoy everything about it. They especially love to come home and read me their books or recite the poem they learned for the week. Yesterday's poem was Little Miss Muffet. Hallie was trying to remember the words and I tried to figure out what poem she was telling me. I finally figured it out and helped her with the correct wording and she then wanted to do it on her own. From her mouth "Little Miss Muffet sat on her tuffet eating her turds..." It doesn't get any better than that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Mmm, turds & whey... sounds like an infested dairy plant :)
I can just hear her little voice saying that-too funny! :)
that is cute, I still sing songs wrong with my own words it's funner that way:) so fun that they get to do school together
i LOVE hallie!
haha!!!!
HAHA! It is a funny poem, I mean who says curds and whey anymore??!?!?!?!? I don't know why I still use that one, except the kids love anything with spiders.
mimi
maybe she meant curd but can't say her c's?
Post a Comment