Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Pure Relaxation











On a last minute whim (sort of) Wynden and I went to Mexico last week. Puerto Vallerta was very good to us. We did absolutely nothing, but lay by the pool and soak up the sun. We had a great time. The kids did great while we were gone (at least that's what all my watchers said anyway). I read four books (Nicholas Sparks-love him) and on Wednesday Wynden was so glad I was done. He gets very jealous of my books. I was sad that I didn't save anything for the 4.5 hour flight home. We did kill the time by competing with his ipod on who could stop the stopwatch at exactly 10.0 seconds. I won of course by doing it four times in a row. Anyway I miss the sun and pool, but am very glad to be back with the kids I missed them way too much. Thanks to everyone who helped during the week you are guys are great!!

5 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

did you really miss them/ hahahaha so kidding:) that is awesome that you got to get away, i miss the sun and I never went.

Suzanne said...

you guys look very relaxed and tan! glad you had such a great trip!

Jenni said...

Looks amazing! So jealous!!

April said...

Lucky girl, that sounds like so much fun!
I love that you make sure to do fun things alone with your hubby, that is so important.
April

Andrea said...

Wow! Good for you guys!