Friday, September 3, 2010
NA NA NA NA NA NA YOU SAY IT"S YOUR BIRTHDAY.
Look who is 35 years old today. We are getting older. The other day I saw an old classmate in a parking lot and said out loud "there's Shelby" and Lexi's like "who's that?" So I explained that I use to go to school with her, she was in my grade. And Lexi says "You still remember her?" WOW! I'm like it wasn't that long ago. She disagreed. So Happy Birthday Wynden. We love you! p.s. The title of this post is something a guy sang to a girl in a movie (it's one of my favorites
believe it or not) tell me the movie and rest of the line and I'll think of something clever to give you. The first one right wins. Good luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
happy birthday!! napoleon dynamite? have no idea next line"we gonna have a good time" ??? thanks again for today:)
16 Candles?
I don't know what movie but I think the next line is "It's my birthday too!"
Happy Birthday to Wynden!!
Oh, I know what movie it is not but I just cheated to find out!
happy birthday old man!
well it's my birthday too....
16 candles. molly ringwald and that hot guy. and the funny asian.
I FRICKIN love that movie!
(esp. when the grandma feels her up and says, " oh look she's gotten her boobies."
Post a Comment