Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Heart Aches

I am so disgusted by the news of the 10 week old who was murdered by his father. What a horrible thing to happen to such an innocent little child. I can not stop thinking about it and it actually is making me feel sick to my stomach. I am so sick of horrible things happening to little children. There are so many good people out there who for some reason are unable to have children and then you have those that shouldn't have children, but do and treat them horribly. I often times think about these people who do horrible things and think about the fact that they were a child once and wonder how they got to be so bad because they started out so sweet and innocent. I do understand that sometimes their childhood is taken away from them because of bad things that happened to them, but there are people out there who had a good life and turn around and ruin someone else's. Either way there are no excuses evil is evil no matter the circumstances.

6 comments:

JenM. said...

Did this happen in Bellingham? How disgusting...It makes you want to hug your babies!

Peter and Lesha said...

it really did make me treat Carson differently (sad hu?) but it just is so sad, I went to school with the dads sister and I can't believe this happened. and i am sorry but I think CPS is a joke it takes so much for them to do anything at all it's sick. I know what happened was horrible but I think the best place for that baby is back in heave with Heavenly Father. I seem to hear more and more about this I don't know if it is happening more or if I just pay more attention to it cause I have a baby, but I can't believe how anyone can do this to a baby

Anonymous said...

It is so disturbing, isn't it? I didn't hear that the Dad had done such a dispicable thing, the last I had heard was a couple days ago when the baby was missing. It freaked me out enough that I double checked that all the doors and windows were locked. I don't understand why tragedy like this happens. To involve a person, let a lone a child in a crime is just horrid. I guess it helps us to realize how precious a gift our children are. But it angers me that some people are ungrateful, unappreciative and don't realize the amazing thing that they have right before their eyes.

Unknown said...

Yuck, I haven't heard anything about that. Just ICK.

Musicmom-Amy said...

It sure didn't stay in the news for very long. I hadn't heard that they discovered that the Dad did it. It's simply disgusting.

Kay said...

I hadn't heard that particular story, but I've heard enough of them to make me sick and lose sleep. Why don't they just give them to someone who WILL love them. Thank goodness some get saved, but too many don't.